Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NOT RHUMBA - ZUMBA!!!

I found ANOTHER addiction!! Check this out on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4

The dance shown is the first we learned. Now, I CANNOT wiggle like the sweet young thing in this video - but I don't care. It's FUN and quite a work out. A friend goes with me and she's unable to do a lot of the upper body work because of a heart condition - but she does what she can at the rate she can do it. Still fun!

I found a great dance studio (where I also linedance) so I don't have to pay a membership fee or whatever. They use a punch card that makes Zumba a great value. Way more expensive at other places.

Try it out!!




***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

I'm proud to say that after doing Zumba for six months I can almost wiggle my hips like the girl in the video!

jd said...

well, i'm IMPRESSED. good for you! maybe i'll get there.....

jd