Thursday, July 9, 2009

FISHPOT CREEK

Turns out the scenic little creek I walked along last Tuesday is called Fishpot Creek. You can sorta' see where I walked if you look at this mapquest link:


http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ballwin&state=MO&address=Mar+El+Lane&zipcode=63021

This link is even better. Apparently, I was in Mockingbird Park!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Next week, I'm going to look for Cardinal Park. Looks like it's not a far walk from where I park on Mar El Lane. Wanna come??


***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

4 comments:

Kathy G said...

let me know when you're going!

Lisa said...

Haven't seen you post here in a while (today is 7/20) ..hope all is well.

I ran across this site today, thought you might find it interesting.

http://www.ava.org/index.htm

Unknown said...

I go in fishpot creek everyday! its right in my backyard and me and my friends sometimes walk miles and call our parents to pick us up. I planing to walk to cardinal park from my home by sulpher springs. my cousins live right next to cardinal park

jd said...

Lisa, all is well. Thanks for asking. Have been busy with work! I'm aware of the AVA.org. Some good stuff there.

Kimothy, I'm jealous. I remember walking in creeks when I was younger.Good for you for walking miles! Isn't it fun?! I was on Sulphur Springs twice today. Buy produce from the guy at Tulsa and Sulphur Springs.
jd