Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Walking Long Distance??

Are you interested in (or have the ability to) walk to a distant location, like, say Alaska? How about Hawaii - or Australia. A few years ago, my mom and her walking buddies decided to walk to Australia, a land they had all wanted to visit. So, they began logging their walked miles to meet their destination goal.

Here's a bit of inspiration for determining where you might like to walk:

http://www.spiritofwomen.com/walkwithspirit/hosp_maps/wws_map.pdf

So, where'd you like to walk? I'm heading to Eureka Springs, Arkansas - one of the most beautiful places on this continent first. Then, I'll see where I go from there.


***************************
Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: