Saturday, February 1, 2014

Good Weather For Ducks and Geese

The weather around here has been mostly just awful and depressing.  I was out in the mess all day today, running errands.  Walked at the mall before a long day of errands and defensive driving.  It was gray, cold, misty, and ugly all day.  This kind of weather really makes it hard for me to get motivated to walk.

That's where good walking buddies really make a difference.  I have a friend I walk with on Thursday and Saturday.  Another I walk with on Sunday, Monday, and Friday.  Then, I dance on Tuesday and now Wednesday.  If I can't dance on Tuesday and/or Wednesday, I walk with my 'dance friend' instead.  That keeps me motivated better than any resolution or concern for doing what's 'good for me'!

So, if you are tempted to remain on the sofa, get a friend to walk with you.  That way, you can keep each other going, enjoying the walk better when it's shared.


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: