Friday, January 10, 2014

Did You Make A New Year's Resolution?

How's it working for you?  Typically, within a few weeks of New Year's Day, any and all resolutions have fallen by the wayside.  I'm not one to make them.  I read this article and thought you should read it to.  So, please read and let me know what you think.

Also, if you have made a resolution for 2014 and you're still sticking to it, I'd love to hear about it and how you are accomplishing that.  



*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

My resolution generally involves eating healthier, being more active, losing weight. And I do pretty well sticking to plan until February ... when the Girl Scouts have their cookie sale.