Saturday, June 11, 2011

ROAD TRIP!!

One day this month, a friend and I are taking a road trip to Carlinville and Auburn, Illinois. We'll sleep late, hit the road, eat, see the 1.4 miles of the original Route 66 in Auburn, eat, tour the 12 blocks of Sears & Roebuck mail order homes that survive in Carlinville, eat, the head home.

Did I say we have plans to eat at a few historical sites along the old Route 66?

What does this have to do with walking? Well, at some point, I'll have to get out and stretch my legs. This particular friend is also one of my regular walking buddies. We'll find a park or trail some where along the route and get in at least an hour.

Then, we'll probably have ice cream.


***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: