Thursday, June 24, 2010

WALK YOUR A%$ OFF??

My britches have been fitting funny. Not too big really, but wrong somehow. I hadn't been paying much attention. In the warm weather, I tend to wear walking shorts (Burmuda) or capris (just a few inches below the knee). I stay active, even at the office, and remain hot most of the time, so short sleeves and shorter hems suit me well. So, what's going wrong?

I put on a pair of white capris I purchased just last year. They look good on me head on. Then, I turned to get a side view and see that the pants are riding forward from the bottom to the hem behind my knees. Wow! Where'd my buns go? I've walked them off - literally.

There's that new 'reality' show on TV, something like Dance Your A** Off. I know that's an 'expression'. At least, that's what I thought. I didn't dance it off, but it appears that I did walk it off. Oh, yeah, that IS the name of this blog, isn't it.

So, there's hope for all of us. Heaven knows I had a generously (to be kind) endowed derriere. Now, I've got almost none. A case could be made that maybe I should look at myself in the mirror a bit more. Not likely to happen. I'm usually on the run and feel 'pulled together' if everything is clean and matches.

If this isn't a good endorsement for walking, then I don't know what is. What have YOU walked off (thighs, derriere, pounds, depression, worries)??



***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

No comments: