Monday, May 24, 2010

IT'S HOT!

Whoa! In St. Louis, we just went from autumn to summer! A few days ago, it was about 40 degrees. It's rained every day for EVER (it seems). Then, yesterday, it got up to 88 degrees! I walked but not aggressively. My 4 legged walking companion just came back home from a 10 day absence (and confinement) and she's really not up to the heat. I took her for a walk this afternoon. It didn't seem that hot to me - well, it was plenty hot - but doggie was definitely dragging. I cut short the walk at about 2 miles. We'll have to work her up to the three mile mark. She's done nothing since 5 PM (it's now almost 10 PM) but drink and lay on the A/C vent when it blows on her! Wish I could do the same thing!

But, she loves to walk, and so do I, so we'll be back on the trail soon. Hope others are getting out there too.

In a day or two, I'll have a review here of another book I found soon. A good one!


***************************Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude.

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

Poor Lizzie! You need to find a shadier walking route :-)