Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kris and I walked in the rain today!  At first we thought we'd walk outside.  Then it looked rainy, so we decided to meet at a large store to walk.  Then, the sun came out and we agreed to meet at the highschool track.  Oops!  A baseball game was being played on the football field (where the track is), so we adjusted once again and decided to meet at a park near our homes.  Then, we started walking - and - it stared sprinkling on us.  We only walked a little over two miles as I had a busy afternoon planned and I was tired of being wet.  Then I dropped the dog at home, changed from wet clothing to dry and hit the road again - where, of course, it never rained another drop all day!

Oh well.  We got in a walk, decompressed from our busy weeks, and reenergized ourselves for the upcoming week.  If things work out for us at our jobs, we'll meet again to walk tomorrow morning.  Fingers crossed...............


*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: