Sunday, November 4, 2012

'Run Girl'




The actual title of the October 30, 2012 New York Times article is "Road's Hard, but the Music Says, 'Run Girl'"  Now, we are not here to read about running - but the article is pretty cool and, I think, will speak to many of us.  The author hates to run.  Hates it!  But, if she has music in her ears, she can do it.

Do you think she's read my blog about adding bouncy music to your routine?  If not, maybe she should.  I feel her pain - she's had surgery on knees and feet and is now limited to running on a track due to knee damage.  I've had two knee replacements and I do not long for more!  But, I must walk - just as Jan Hoffman, the author of the article, feels compelled to run.

The article is a good read.  Her background is in music.  She has been a DJ and after college she began writing reviews of the radio industry.  I have no background in music except that I really enjoy having music in the background and find that it can motivate me to walk farther and faster.

In case you missed them, you can read my previous article on this subject here and here.  I'd love to hear other music suggestions now that I've finally figured out how to upload music to my Ipod on my own!




*************************** Remember my 100% GUARANTEE. Should you decide to stop walking and resume your old habits, I personally guarantee that you'll get back 100% of your former life - your pain, your lifestyle, your attitude. You can trust the information you find here. It's from a dedicated walker. Trust me and your life will get better! I promise.

No comments: